Secure, Reliable Healthcare Communication
Despite strict NHS England guidelines on the issue & the associated dangers, the lack of robust communication channels is driving healthcare staff towards consumer instant messaging apps. Clinical Messaging aims to change that. This 3-minute overview explains how:
The next-generation of messaging
Clinical Messaging has been designed with the needs of healthcare professionals and support staff at its core. A powerful, but familiar interface houses a robust set of features that streamlines communication & saves clinicians time.
- Messages are sent across WiFi & cellular internet connections
- All data is encrypted both in transit and in storage
- Push notifications display message previews to recipients
- Any user can create ad-hoc groups based on current needs
- New members can be invited to groups by administrators
Instant Messaging in the NHS
To investigate the prevalence of instant messaging in the NHS, CommonTime commissioned a survey of 823 staff, that looked at their usage of consumer messaging applications for work purposes. This report presents the findings, implications and the key learnings. Don’t have time to read the report in full? Watch the 3 minute video summary instead.